– LoCap Energy –
“The Thermal Battery”
Modular, Low Impact, Low Cost.
LoCap Energy is developing the next generation of low-cost, high-impact, modular thermal energy storage systems for commercial refrigeration, heating OR cooling applications. Our patented design allows us to reduce manufacturing costs by 50% and effectively target four unique market verticals. Home of the Thermal Battery – We aren’t here to reinvent the wheel, we’ve simply found a better way to spin it.
The Answer –> Thermal Energy Storage
Thermal Energy Storage is one of the most flexible and cost effective forms of commercial energy storage available today. The technology has been around for decades and has been proven to be economically successful.
The LoCap Solution : Designing Versatility into our Thermal Battery
LoCap Energy’s patented “Thermal Battery” is a one-size-fits-all battery module that is reconfigured to store and deliver thermal energy on demand (Cooling or Heating) across a broad range of temperatures from -32F to 1000F+.
What’s Your Potential?
How can your business harness thermal energy storage to improve your bottom line?
It’s easier than you think. Reach out today for your FREE energy audit and discover your potential to SAVE!
- New SiLyte Features Room temperature Ionic Conductivity up to 1.4 mS/cm
- Building Automation System Market Global Strategies and Insight driven transformation 2019-2023
- Energy Storage Systems Market Is Thriving Worldwide with Top Vendors|SMA Solar Technology ...
- What We Know and Don't Know About the Fire at an APS Battery Facility
- DOE Announces $47 Million for Flexible Building Technologies, Heating, Ventilation and Air ...
- Global Thermal Energy Storage Technology Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025
- Thermal Energy Storage Technology Industry 2019-2025, By CALMAC, Ice Lings, Steffes ...
- Global Advanced Energy Storage Systems Market 2019-LG Chem, ABB, Nippon, Toshiba, BYD ...
- AES to Exit Jordan and the United Kingdom
- Tag: Vanadium Redox Battery (VRB) Market